I have not posted here for a while - that's because I am focusing my attention on other things. Firstly there's Make it and Mend it (or MIAMI as we often call it).
If you are looking for inspiration for living more creatively and sustainably come and join us
Here's some recent posts
- What's happened to making do, Kirstie?
- Seeing beauty in industrial waste
- 10 Reasons to be cheerful when you're broke
- Third world wisdom gives us a second chance
- Dinner parties for less than £20
- Oiling the wheels of London Transport
- Can we pester you for your pesto ideas?
- Bags from old tyres and suits from plastic bottle...
Otherwise you can catch up with my latest musing on marketing matters and helping businesses grow in the recession on the blog at ANT
Some recent posts :
- Burger King's Whopper Sacrifice
- 15 Key Principles for wining in a recession
- Wittering on Twitter
- Out of Balance - lessons for leaders on steering the course